DOCTOR HAMMOND

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Shared Tradition

At the end of July we headed to Utah to go camping with Kyle's family. (Well, they are my family, too...) =) Kyle has camped at the Spruces Campground every year since he was a baby, so I cannot tell you how excited he was to take Cache. We had so much fun, and our little man is quite the camper!! He loves being outside and kicking back with dad. We had a moose that wandered into our campground and made things a little exciting... We hope to keep the tradition going and we hope that Cache's memories will be as great as Kyle's.

On our way to Utah... You relax dad, I'll take over for awhile!

Abby is still not sure how she feels about sharing the back seat, but she
is starting to realize that Cache isn't so bad after all.

The moose !!!


This is what happens when you let dad feed him. ;o)


Kicking back with dad... I LOVE camping!


Cache and cousin Wyatt

Not so sure how I feel about this hat, mom


I have no clue what he was so shocked about... lol


Happy camper


2 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

So cute!!!

Rick and Corina Douglas said...

Ahh I Love how happy and content he is all the time!! Sad how fast they grow!